Intern with Secretary Norman Y. Mineta’s PAC – America’s Opportunity Fund
Secretary Norman Y. Mineta is looking for highly motivated interns to join a small team of professional, passionate and dedicated staff. Interns will have the opportunity to work directly with Secretary Mineta and AOF Directors while receiving valuable training on fundraising fundamentals. Responsibilities will include office administration, event planning, scheduling, and program execution.
Email resume to email@example.com to apply.
• Desire to elect progressive Democrats
• Interest in politics and elections
• Professional demeanor
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Strong organization skills
• Willingness to work hard
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Where: AOF’s DC office near Union Station
• Time commitment: Flexible schedule but must work at least 8 hours per week.
• Internships are unpaid but provide a valuable opportunity for college students or recent graduates to gain political experience and potentially earn class credit.